From bottom left, clockwise:
- Oven cooked oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and a bit of goat milk
- Tea decoction including echinacea, ginger, lemon, fenugreek, thyme, fennel, flax, and a little licorice root (that was made for my condition on the day that I had it.. this isn’t a catch-all solution)
- Sprouted bread, slightly toasted
- Pureed leftover soup stock ingredients
- Water with oxygen and a little apple cider vinegar
- Mochi (white,.. it was a gift) with nori paper
This was on the day that I noticed I was starting to heal, otherwise in the acute stages I’d suggest eating very little or only teas or foods cooked in lots of water (thus the soup stock!).. once the body starts to feel like it’s winning, food is better suited if not overeaten, especially grains and cooked veggies. I picked at this tray all day… it was nice to have handy as I sat on my big pillow and let the healing juices flow.